Monday, January 31, 2011

21 Day Challenge

As a Believer, sometimes you have a hard time sharing your faith. There's a ministry I enrolled in called the Pocket Testament League. Now I realize their goal is to get Gospel tracts out there and they have been mildly pushy in wanting me to purchase some. I'm sure I will do just that some day, but they also have several tools to help you with your faith. One such tool is the 21 Day Challenge.

The 21 Day Challenge is a product of Anita Keagy with Joy Shop Ministries. The Pocket Testament League partnered with her to provide this tool. The challenge is to read the Gospel of John, one chapter a day. There's 21 chapters so you can see where the name came from: 21 chapters - 21 days. With each chapter I'm to reflect on and journal four questions.
  1. What does the chapter tell me about Jesus?
  2. What does He want me to believe?
  3. What does He want me to do?
  4. What promise totally "wowed" you?

Obviously, the answers to these questions are totally subjective. Yet, I want to share them with you and hopefully you'll feel the freedom to add comments as you feel led. So here we go. Day 1 is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment